Drawing with a PC mouse #2

by Sunday, December 13, 2015 0 comments

I did another drawing with my laptop mouse when I got home from church this morning. I decided to draw something a little darker with some bright colors that would attract attention. I'm a sucker for blue and drawing faces, so a blue-haired girl in a black cloak was the most obvious choice.

Some thoughts

Drawing with my laptop mouse isn't really super comfortable, but it is not that bad to use. It is obviously a little bit slow to use when compared with a graphics tablet. /nobigdeal

After finishing this drawing, I realized that it looks a lot like Konan from the Naruto universe! Best be off now. /bye 

Gabriel Visagie

Guild Master

Postgraduate engineering student, blogger, photography enthusiast and wannabe artist. Eats gummy bears by tearing them limb from limb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment