League of Legends: Jinx drawing

by Monday, February 29, 2016 0 comments
Jinx from League of Legends drawing

I decided to do another drawing of a League of Legends character. I didn't really give much thought into what character to draw, but just went with Jinx somehow. She reminds me of Harley Quinn from Batman. I like how the drawing came out. It was super fun to draw! 

I'm still a bit noobish in LoL. The learning curve is a bit steeper than in Heroes of the Storm. The game is quite fun also. My only problem is that LoL has way more trolls (especially AFKs) than Heroes of the Storm. Hoping that higher ELO will be better. /nobigdeal

Oh and today is 29 February... Have a great week! /bye 

Gabriel Visagie

Guild Master

Postgraduate engineering student, blogger, photography enthusiast and wannabe artist. Eats gummy bears by tearing them limb from limb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment